Feb 14 was the best training show ever, emphasis on the training! Susan Selvey, thank you, thank you, thank you. You inspired Sarah and Dakote (Raj). I hope we can train with you again sometime. What a fun way to do the show! Thanks to everyone at Hope Haven Equestrian Center who organised this event. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Loved meeting the other competitors. Loved Sterling and Guinness, too. - TM
I wanted to express my appreciation to Hope Haven for a well run ride-a-test clinic/show yesterday. The riders all presented very nice horses with good dressage potential and were so receptive to the instruction offered to better their rides. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Well Done to all involved. - Susan Selvey
Thank you for hosting the show today it was wonderful and very helpful. Can't wait for the next one!! - KC
Your footing in your arena is amazing!! We were jumping in pouring down rain and the footing was staying solid. What in the world is under there? Fantastic, we will be at every show!
Our shows are designed and managed to encourage riders to enjoy their horses as they test their skill levels in a low- key horse show atmosphere.
RULES AND INFORMATION
1) Entry fee is due by closing date or the day of show at a higher rate. You may scratch in case of injury or illness and apply your show fee to future shows. In circumstances of inclement weather, your class fee can be applied to future shows.
2) Water will be available, please bring your own buckets.
3) Negative coggins dated within 1 year of the show date is required.
4) Bad check fee $40
5) Riders must wear SEI-ASTM helmets fastened at all times when mounted on a horse.
6) Martingales are not permitted in under saddle classes.
7) Unsafe or out of control horses will be excused from the arena.
8) Ribbons will be awarded to 8th place.
9) Our show will enforce the rules appropriate national association, however any conflicts will be decided and interpreted by the show management whose decision shall be final.
10) Championship and Reserve Championship will be given in each division in each show. Championships will be determined by points as follows: 1st. – 7 points, 2nd – 5 points, 3rd – 4 points, 4th – 3 points, 5th – 2 points, 6th – 1 point.
11) A tie for Championship or Reserve will be decided by the judge comments.
12) Informal (but neat and clean) attire. Helmets and boots are required at all times.
13) A Division Championship or Reserve Championship will not be awarded for a show if one or more of the classes counting toward that division have been cancelled.
14) Signup for Championship and Series Trophies should be accomplished at the signup table.
15) End of Series awards will not be made if that division has been cancelled three or more times.
16) Classes will be split by age if entries warrant. Show management reserves the right to combine or cancel classes as entries warrant.
17) Food and Beverages will be for sale.
18) No dogs allowed, this an active farm with livestock and not appropriate for outside dogs.
19) Children must be supervised at all times.
20) Good sportsmanship is expected and protests and disagreements will be resolved by the show manager. The show manager reserves the right to expel or bar anyone from attending a show.
21) Riders and/or horses schooling on the show grounds, who are not entered in the show, must register for a schooling number and pay $25 to the show management.
22) Hope Haven Equestrian Center, LLC, owners, operators, employees, and volunteers will not be responsible for damage, injury, or loss to any person, animal, or property of exhibitors or spectators. It shall be a condition of entrance to the grounds that this is agreed.