Goat Yoga Monday Feb 8, 2020
Goat Yoga - Sessions - please choose below
(Being outdoors only means classes are dependent on weather predictions. We will add classes when weather is predicted to be above 60 degrees.)
- People have been practicing yoga for over 5,000 years.
- Enhances strength and flexibility.
- Adaptable for every body type and ability
- Promotes mental and physical well-being.
- Simply put, THEY'RE AMAZING!
- They're incredibly smart and loving
- Each goat has their own unique personality
- They're silly (especially as babies that love to hop)
- Their sneezes make you laugh
- They're cute!
- Their poop isn't THAT messy (BONUS!)
- They don't have sharp claws you have to worry about
- Our goats have actually helped people who have had previous bad experiences with goats
- Because our goats are friends, not food!
Pros of Animal Integrated Work Outs
- Releases Oxytocin, aka "the love hormone"
- Can reduce stress and boost feelings of well-being
- Petting animals has shown to boost serotonin and dopamine (happy hormones!)
- Enhanced mood, lower blood pressure, and heightened flexibility
- No one is focused on you, they're all here for the goats
What Can I Expect at Goga?
- Laughter and smiles
- Human and nature bonding
- A Beginner-level yoga flow
- Yoga for every ability and body type
- Friendly, people-oriented goats
- Goats that like to climb
- Hyper or snuggly goats, depending on their mood
- Goat treats for you to give the goats
Private events are currently available at request, this could be with or without yoga. If you are wanting to celebrate a birthday or have a work event surrounded by loveable goats, we are more than happy to help you set that up!