Goat Milk Soap
Our handmade goat milk soaps contain:
Mica powder as colorant
Doterra essential oils
How does goat milk benefit skin?
While all milks have moisturizing properties, goat milk is particularly good because it:
- contains a high content of alpha-hydroxy acids which helps cleanse and soften skin;
- has a pH level that is closest to our own skin, making it gentle and skin-loving;
- has a fat molecule content that reduces skin inflammation;
- has a high level of vitamins D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body;
- is effective for treating acne because of its anti-bacterial properties.
And in general, handcrafted soaps are just better than commercial soaps because:
- they don’t contain harsh chemicals and petroleum products that can irritate the skin;
- they don’t contain alcohol which can dry the skin;
- the glycerin that is produced during saponification, which has deep moisturizing benefits, is left in the handmade soap but usually removed from commercial soap for use in other products.