About our Farm
Our family has developed a fantastic reputation for caring for animals. In 2001 we bought our first little hobby farm of 2 acres in Port Orchard, WA. We grew organic vegetables, potatoes, herbs, and lots of fruits. Our fascination of goats began in a similar manner as horses. We adopted a bottle baby buck and used him and another goat extensively for clearing blackberry bushes in the Pacific Northwest. We have been been raising goats since 2003.
We moved up to a larger farm of 5 acres in 2005 near Stanwood, WA. In 2010, my husband followed Boeing to the Charleston area and we purchased a historic farm house and 20 acres. We were offered 3 goats. We accepted and had no idea that 5 months later those 3 goats would each have twins. We discovered the gorgeous nature of FRESH organic goat’s milk and have begun making artisan cheeses. We are excited to continue in business as a family and grow our endeavor to bring more products to the public and share our way of life and philosophies of kindness.
Plans for 2021, transition to Organic and open a Non-Profit section for our Goat and Donkey sanctuary.
Farm Products Available for Sale
RAW Goat Milk 1/2 Gallon
We have been in business since 2016; licensed for RAW milk in 2017 and in pasteurized cheeses and aged cheese in 2020. We have worked for the last 4 years increasing our herd with selective breeding for health goats producing our signature ‘sweet’ milk.
Goat milk is the most commonly consumed type of dairy in the world. In fact, 65% to 72% of all dairy consumed globally is goat milk. This is partially due to the ease of keeping goats as opposed to cows in developing countries, where goat milk is an important source of calories, protein, and fats.
Only a few left!
Sold by the dozen, our Farm fresh, free-range, pasture fed, chicken eggs are delicious!!!
Our flock is made up of mainly French Copper Marans.
James Bond would only eat Marans chicken eggs!
Delivery by Areas
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER $100
Local delivery available on set days of the week only. Please choose your option below. If you do not see your location below, please contact us.
Please have an iced cooler near door for contactless delivery. We are not responsible for product, once delivery is accomplished. A text message with photo will confirm delivery.
For those in Savannah, pick up in Hardeville.
Goat Milk Soap
Only a few left!
Our handmade goat milk soaps contain:
Mica powder as colorant
Doterra essential oils
How does goat milk benefit skin?
While all milks have moisturizing properties, goat milk is particularly good because it:
- contains a high content of alpha-hydroxy acids which helps cleanse and soften skin;
- has a pH level that is closest to our own skin, making it gentle and skin-loving;
- has a fat molecule content that reduces skin inflammation;
- has a high level of vitamins D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body;
- is effective for treating acne because of its anti-bacterial properties.
And in general, handcrafted soaps are just better than commercial soaps because:
- they don’t contain harsh chemicals and petroleum products that can irritate the skin;
- they don’t contain alcohol which can dry the skin;
- the glycerin that is produced during saponification, which has deep moisturizing benefits, is left in the handmade soap but usually removed from commercial soap for use in other products.